UNUSUAL SIDE DISHES
White Marble Vegetarian Salad
Kola's White Marble Vegetarian Salad
(1) Take 2 fresh bulks/or bags of Fresh SPINACH and tear them
(2) Cut 2 Large Red Onions into a pile of "raw onion rings"
(2)Get a large pot and boil 16 ounces of Vermicelli Pasta
(about 2 packs)--just follow the package directions.
(3) WHILE THAT IS BOILING:
(3-A) Get a skillet...heat some type of oil that you like.
(4) Saute the Red Onion in the skillet until it's crispy yet tender.
(5) Once the onion is "crispy/tender"....add 4 minced Garlic Cloves
and saute that with the onion for about 1 minute.
(6) NOW...add your 2 bulks/bags of torn fresh SPINACH
(7) Add about 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice...1 teaspoon of
dried Tarragon...some salt and pepper.
(8) Stir Cook that until the Spinach wilts down.
(9) DRAIN the Vermicelli. Get a big bowl...mix/Toss the Pasta
with the Spinach Mixture.
(10) Sprinkle about 1/2 Cup of Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
THERE YOU GO!