TWO Recipes: Bitch-Burn Deviled Eggs
and Baked Football Sandwich
Two fast and easy delicious recipes.
Growing up, my 5 brothers used to love what I call "Kola's Baked Football Sandwiches" (so easy & quick--but U must layer them right)...and I personally love eating my "Bitch-Burn Deviled Eggs."
Kola's Baked Football Sandwiches
(so easy but must do it in order!)
*Turn on your "Broiler" part of the oven.
(1) Take a slice of bread, can be any kind.
(2) Smooth on a layer of mayonnaise.
(3) Put medium-thin slices of juicy tomato on top of mayo.
the slices must be "flat" on the bread, no stacking!
(4) Put 4 strips of Cooked Bacon over top the tomato, then salt & pepper
(5) Completely cover with Cheddar cheese & 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
--these are "Open Faced" sandwiches, no bread goes on top.
PUT THAT IN THE BROILER until the cheese melts and the edges of
the bread are nice and crisp (3-4 minutes). You eat Baked Football Sandwiches with a knife and fork. My brothers (and later my hubby)
LOVED these sandwiches with my special "Football Punch":
Take a Cold Frosty Mug
Fill the mug half with Beer...half with Apple Juice. Serve that with the
Baked Football Sandwiches.
Kola's Bitch-Burn Deviled Eggs
You make 6 hardboiled eggs
(1) Cut eggs in half. Whites go on platter, yolks are your
(2) Scoop out the yolks into a bowl & mash them; crumble
them really good.
Add about 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise
Add 1 tablespoon creamy horseradish
Add about 1/4 cup of Jalapeno Juice
Add 1 tablespoon of Minced Jalapeno pepper
Add 1/2 teaspoon of Dill Weed
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
(3) Stir all that up really good. You now have a Paste Filling.
(4) Get a small bowl...mix 2 teaspoons of Paprika with 1 teaspoon
of Cumin and 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper Mix that well. (SET
THAT BOWL TO THE SIDE)
(5) Slice some green Olives in half to go on top finished eggs.
(4) Scoop your paste filling into the Egg Whites.
(5) Sprinkle on Paprika/Cumin/Cayenne on top of the eggs. Plop a
half of Olive on top for decoration.