Kola Boof's PEPPER STEAK
A friend on Twitter asked me to please post my PEPPER STEAK recipe.
This is easy, but you need to follow the steps.
(1) Prepare you4 Bowl of Marinade:
Crack 3 egg-WHITES in the bowl, Juice 1 cup of pitted real cherries...
pour the juice into the Egg Whites....
add 2 big tablespoons of Soy Sauce (or maggie seasoned liquid).
1 tablespoon Apple Vinegar.
STIR that up. Then add 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
Mix that up with a Whisk. Set aside.
(2) Take your pack of Steak Meat and cut it the way you like it cut.
I make mine into long slivers. You want them kind of thin so they will cook tender.
YOU GOT THEM CUT UP? ...Now you pour the Marinade over top the beef!
Take your hands and mix the eggy marinade into the beef really well. Let that
marinade for about 4 hours.
(3) 30 minutes before you take out your Steak.....SLICE UP your bell peppers.
I do green ones with a just a few red strips. But do all the colors of Bell Pepper that you like.
Make sure to take
1 Datil Pepper and chop that up fine.
Rub the Bell Pepper slivers in the Datil, mix well.
CHOP SOME ONIONS however you like them cut. Mix all that. Add 2 tablespoon fresh cut Ginger.
Ground up some peppercorns and Garlic. Mix all that well with your bellpeppers.
Coat just a tiny bit of Sesame oil on all of this. Now set that in the
refrigerator. Naturally, you should have more Bell Peppers than anything.
(3) Make a Sauce for the Pepper Steak.
Get a bowl and put 1 cup of water. Add 1 cup of red wine. Add big tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
Add 6 cubes of Beef Bullion. Add small cup of Honey (microwave 35 seconds to stir in easier).
Add 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch and WHISK this together.
(*PAR-BOIL the steak 30 seconds) :
(4) Put a small pot on stove. Bring water & milk to a hard boil. POUR your Steak into this and
let it boil about 30 seconds until it's brownish.
(5) Remove the meat after about 30 seconds. No longer than 1 minute.
(6) HEAT UP....A PAN OF COCONUT OIL. If you have a WOK that's even better. But if not,
a frying pan with your favorite oil (can be olive oil, cocoanut oil, canola) will do fine. Get that
nice and hot.
(7) Pour your VEGETABLES into the hot oil. Let that start smelling good. Then pour your meat
over top of that and mix it in as you stir fry it. Shake your seasonings on as you stir fry.
(8) Pour your sauce over top of the meat and mix and fry that all in. The sauce should become a
gravy coating the meat. Let that be slightly translucent and tender.
(9) SERVE THAT OVER RICE. You should make my African Rice dish: